“Publish, or perish!”
- In addition to clinical duties, Dr. Ezaldein devotes a full-time commitment to investigative pursuits in the areas of surgical reconstruction, skin cancer treatment outcomes, skin microbiome, healthcare quality improvement for immunocompromised patients, FDA medical device regulation, and technical device development.
- His research group provides an ideal setting for recruiting patients into clinical trials. Our studies and trials are executed promptly and efficiently with the assistance of our research staff that has extensive experience in clinical trial protocol development, patient recruitment, photography and data analytics.
- Our group is respected for its professional investigation in a broad range of areas, including: technical laser development, medical device design, wound care product development, and topical nano-based formulations. Moreover, our state-of-the-art facility and dedicated research team maintain an exceptional record of not only successful study implementation but also patient safety and engagement.
- If you are interested in reading the abstracts of peer-reviewed manuscripts written by Dr. Ezaldein and his co-authors, please click on the link below. If you would like the articles themselves, please contact our office and we would be happy to assist you.
- Visit PubMed database for our research articles and.
- Dr. Ezaldein welcomes current medical students or resident physicians who are interested in research opportunities in the above mentioned fields. Interested candidates can call one of our offices for more information on how to send us a CV.
Research Article Links
Dr. Harib Ezaldein is a double board-certified dermatologist and Mohs surgeon who conducts research in the latest treatments for skin cancer, facial plastics and reconstruction, hidradenitis surgery research, latest vitiligo surgery treatments, and medical device design, development and clinical trials.